1 Corinthians 13:4

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Life is compose of Coffee and Tea Moments

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wednesday - Midweek - Midlife crisis?

Its Wednesday that is.

Mid of the week, time flies huh. I woke up feeling blank today, actually I slept for 9 hours straight. And when i woke up, I felt nothing. Am i beginning to be numb? hehehe. And i cant stop singing the song "miss you like crazy" . But i like the version of nathalie cole than erik santos. No offense to erik..because some the lyrics were not included in the revised song. Nevertheless, I will watch the movie next week with my bestfriend! cant wait. Sigh...

Its ash wednesday..will go to church later at 530pm. Until now, emersons havent called me yet..and why does it taking them so long?? time is running and i really want to have a change in my life right now...February is almost over...and now what? haay...oh please God..help me find the way.

Sometimes, I feel that Im having a mid life crisis. Caught in between,nowhere to go...life is begininng to be dull, monotonous...i feel im useless...and my lovelife is zero. But i know God is with me and He will never leave me..I just want to be happy..


where is he?....

No comments:

Post a Comment