1 Corinthians 13:4

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Life is compose of Coffee and Tea Moments

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Thursday

Not much to say huh...all i can say today is a great day! A new day! God has been good to me..and Im greatful for that.

Positive thinking...forward thinking. Dont grude the past at the present, it will do not do good on you...

I drank 2 cups of coffee today by the way...very refreshing. Im quite hungry though hehehe.. I havent eaten my lunch yet. Outside is sooo hot! Summer is really here! Hay time flies! next is rainy season...For now, let me enjoy the ray of sunshine here at my office desk...and today is another day...yesterday is gone...

Happy Thursday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment