1 Corinthians 13:4

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Life is compose of Coffee and Tea Moments

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Accepting

Its valentines day and its chinese new year...

Not much of a celebration. Just hanged out with my family.

I did not drink coffee or tea today, just water. Again, I still feel the hurt. You know, I ve been close to his family for a very long time. But now, I feel that I dont know them anymore. I tried to disconnect myself to them, I want to delete them on my yahoo messenger list, but I cant. What did they do to hurt me? There is only one person who hurt me...but I feel I need to do this, because its the right thing to do...I want to delete them from my fb account...but it will be too obvious...

I can feel that they dont want to talk to me anymore..and they too shut me out. Its okay, and i think im thankful for that because I can move on. I just cant stop but to feel hurt and to cry..haha...I wanted to ask God, if I wasted my 10 yrs...but I know I gained something...I did.

I just hope the pain would just go away...but i know i have to go through series of process...oh God..the pain is just so..unexplainable...

I just did it..I deleted them...i have to do it...im sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment