1 Corinthians 13:4

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Life is compose of Coffee and Tea Moments

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happiness is a choice - Letting go of the past

Its monday.

I thank God, I survived another season.

I am on leave today, I need this time alone by myself. To think about my life...to rebuild myself. Although I know, I wont be able to rebuild myself overnight, but i know somehow I can have time for myself and pray. I prayed a lot yesterday before I went to sleep. I even cried. I am still hurting...and I think about my life today. There are so many what ifs...but I should just let go of the what ifs..and not live in the past. Its over...and I can do anything to change it, but to do something today. TODAY is whats important. I looked at my friend's page at fb..and sometimes I feel jealous...their life seems so perfect...happy and contented..and I looked at mine...its so blank and lifeless...but i know i should not be feeling this way, because I know I am blessed...blessed in so many ways...and i should be thankful.

I was praying so hard last night, I pray that God will enlighted him..i lit a candle for a prayer. And im happy because there are 4 people who lit a candle to pray for him. Thank you whoever you are in this world..thank you...

I need to be strong..i need to just move forward...and help myself really. I dont want to be sad and crying all the time. Oh God please help me...

Ill be running later at the oval around 430..or 5pm. Just to relax and get off whatever negative energy within me. Oh please..whoever reading this...please pray for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment