1 Corinthians 13:4

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Life is compose of Coffee and Tea Moments

Monday, February 22, 2010

No Coffee for me today - Coffee Brewer broke down :(

Its a hot tuesday afternoon. Whew.

I guess there was a reason why my coffee brewer at home broke down. I just saw that the glass of the coffee brewer has a crack on it. :( So no coffee for today! and i feel sluggish hehehe, but its okay because its soooo hot outside....i might just drink a cold iced fruit later, or maybe water.

Do you ever believe in rumors? What if someone you trusted believed it...and they did not even confront you to clarify things if its true? How would you react? Well, i will be hurt. I just dont understand why people make up stories to make them feel better. I feel sorry for them. Why dont they just live their own perfect life and go on with their lives right?

Today i promise myself to be positive. I wish Emersons will call now...haaay


Please God...

No comments:

Post a Comment