1 Corinthians 13:4

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Life is compose of Coffee and Tea Moments

Friday, February 12, 2010

Loving is Giving

Its friday night.

Even if i dont have any valentine gift today or I dont have a special someone in my life right now.

I am so proud because I did something today that made my day, and most importantly I made people around me HAPPY.

It is true that in giving you gain something.

1. I gave my friends valentine chocolate gifts and kiss each one of them. :)
2. I suggested a venue for a valentine date to celebrate their wedding anniversary. I did that for my 2 bestfriends, tina and earl. I booked a table for them :) so sweet
3. I was happy because Earl gave tina set of flowers and tina was surprised! Earl never gave flowers after so many years. And this is the first time...haaay...I am happy for them.

And now, even if my life is not complete, I am complete in some ways. I was happy in giving and doing something good for others. And that makes me complete and happy.

Now i know that, being happy is a choice. I made a choice today and I achieved it.

Tomorrow...i know it will be a struggle...but I know I will make it through again....big steps comes from small steps right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment