1 Corinthians 13:4

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Life is compose of Coffee and Tea Moments

Monday, February 15, 2010

Tuesday is the new monday for me


Yup. I was on VL yesterday. I ran at CCP and this morning I ran as well. It felt good.

Let me share to you my experience yesterday while I ran at CCP. It was around 430 pm. The sun is still up. I was a bit emotional yesterday, because I feel I am losing my grip on him, and I have to accept the fact that its over, but God is so good because He has His own way of showing and giving me strength. There was a billboard along the highway with bible quotes. It says " I can do all thing in Christ who gave me strength." Its really true. Despite the hurts that I feel right now, the longingness to be with that specific person, the pain, despair and hopelessness in my job. God is everywhere in that moment. He never left me. After all the people that I cared for left me, I feel that his family has turned their backs on me as well, after all of that, God never left me. I give praise to you Lord. You were there in the wind, in the ray of sunshine, the smoke, the buzzling sound of jeepneys, you were there every step I ran. And even if I was alone that time, I can feel God is running with me.

I believe there is a methaphor in running. Life is like running, initially, its tiring, but after awhile you pursue yourself no matter what. You run even if it feels like you dont know where the finish line is. Until now, Im still confounded by the fact that he left me. And he did not bother to keep in touch with me even just one hi or hello. After all these years, it was just like that. I never thought that would happen to me. I thought that only happens in movies...until now, it hurts me so bad. I pray ..i still do and I will continue do so...

Then this morning I ran again. I went to the rooftop and saw this amazing view. The sunrise, the city. And i know God is with me again. THank you Lord.

And now, im back in the office. Starting my week work. I pray ....for strength. I hope this week Emersons will call me. Please please please...

No comments:

Post a Comment