1 Corinthians 13:4

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Life is compose of Coffee and Tea Moments

Sunday, February 28, 2010

End of February

I have to take this opportunity to say sorry for not writing a blog for how many days :(

I dont know, ive been busy with a lot of things. Emotional turbulence..but im okay now..until I saw the movie "miss you like crazy" last friday night. My bessy and I went to rockwell to watched the movie. The movie was great!. Nice movie lines..but..i just cant seem to imagine someone would do that for me. Haha. I somehow relate my story to that movie. Me as John lloyd...and maricar as my first love and bea as the other guy...LOL.

Lesson of the story? No matter where you are here on earth, if you really are meant for the person, you will soon see each other. Believe that. If not, then...its not meant to be at all. Another lesson? let go of the person you love, and if he/she comes back and she/hes yours...its hard at first, but you know what? maybe that hurt is worth all the pain.....and worth all the wait...

But for how long shall i wait? thats the question. Maybe the answer is...its comforting to know that you are not waiting...but then again, im getting old! : ( you know the feeling that, your life stops...because of it? while everyone is busy with their upcoming weddings..me...its back to zero..

maybe i should not wait..maybe i just need to just go on...move forward..I AM doing that. But sometimes i just cant help to think about him....it takes time...i know...

and that damn job im waiting its not calling! argggh :(

Please Lord...

1 comment: