1 Corinthians 13:4

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance.

Life is compose of Coffee and Tea Moments

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Monday - Does Garfield really hate it? :)

Its Monday and my body is aching because of the 21k run i had yesterday. But its all worth it..

Im at work today, sipping coffee awhile ago.. I was thinking about him again. My dad asked about him, my friend chelsea asked me about him as well. But im not yet ready to tell all...that its over...(maybe) because honestly, im still hoping. How long shall i hope? For how long....

I emailed tina...and she havent replied yet. I emailed Ate angie..and still no word...I dont want to email him because I know he will never reply. I emailed him once..but no word. Shall I let go..and live my life..and tell everybody? Why do i have to explain myself to everyone...its because they care about me. But ....i dont want to make it a big circus. I just want to be happy....I still love him and i miss him.. :( so much..

I hate mondays! argh

No comments:

Post a Comment